- Jump within your skill level
- Padding is there for your safety, but it is not advised that you jump or land on the padded area
- Only one person on each trampoline at a time
- Be aware of other people around you
- No running or physical contact between trampoliners in the trampoline floor area
- Please make sure you ask a member of staff to understand each area, or read activity specific rules for each area within SITE.
- No food or drink on the tramp area
- No jumping under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We recommend removing all jewellery to avoid it getting caught
- You will also be asked to remove belts as buckles can get caught in the trampolines.
Foam Pit and Airbag
- Never dive headfirst into the airbag or the foam pit
- Always check to make sure no one is in the way of where you want to jump
- Land safely on your feet, seated or on your back
- Do not try and bury yourself under the foam as people may not be able to see you
- Remove all items from pockets
- Exit the foam pit/air bag as quickly as possible to allow others to jump in after you
If in doubt, please ask a member of staff and they will gladly run through the rules for you
Before you jump you will be asked to complete a Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer in which you accept that there is a risk of injury when undertaking this activity and you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety.